MALDIVES | TRIP INVENTOR | TOUR ITINERARY

About Maldives

Maldives is not so tiny archipelago in South Indian Ocean. Its a different country as 99% of its area is covered with water and remaining 1 percent of area is 1190 islands grouped into 26 Coral atolls. The name Maldives derived from Tamil words Malaai and Theevu which means evening and island.  Maldives are almost Sunni Muslim and the local culture mixture of South Indian, Arab and Sinhalese.  Capital and largest city of Maldives is Male and Addu City is second largest city in this Island Country.

Maldives Tour Packages, Book Maldives Holiday Packages at Trip Inventor
History
Formerly Maldives was under Dutch and British Sultanate but now Maldives is a Republic Country. The Tsunami of 26th December, 2004 Caused extensive damaged to Maldives, in that more than 15000 people were homeless. The economy was damage over 62% of GDP.

Climate
Maldives has a hot tropical climate also there are two monsoons, the southwest from May to October & northern eastern from November to April. When you come with TRIP INVENTOR you will realize country's charm and beauty in season time.

VISA

Maldives have a easy visa policy - All Indian Citizen can get 30 days Visa on Arrival, provided with a valid Travel Documents, Valid E- Ticket, One blank page of passport, Confirm Hotel booking, Sufficient Fund. Visa can also be extended upto minimum 90 days.Trip Inventor can provide you best deal to get in Maldives by plane or by boat.

TRIP INVENTOR SUGGESTED TOUR ITINERARY

Magical Maldives Tour

Destinations Covered:- Maldives
Tour Duration: 04 Nights / 05 Days
Day: 01 Arrival in Maldives
On arriving at the Male airport, meet an Trip Inventor representative who helps you with assisted transfer to your resort by speedboat. Complete the check-in formalities at the resort. Thereafter, the day is free to admire the scenic beauty of massive lagoons sprinkled all around. You are free for leisure activities- take a dip in the blue sea waters, explore the nearby attractions, walk on the sandy beaches and so on. Post dinner, overnight stay in Maldives.
Day: 02 Maldives
The second day of the tour is free to enjoy a lazy day around on the white sandy beaches of Maldives. Indulge in the activities of your interest. Treat your eyes to the enchanting beauty spread around you. You can also visit any inhabited island to explore it or simply go on-board a cruise. These cruises range from small sailing boats and go up to ships that have as many as 75 cabins along with world-class services and amenities to boast of. Dinner and overnight stay in Maldives.
Day: 03 Maldives
Day 3 of the tour is completely at leisure where you can do anything that you want to. Start your day with a sumptuous breakfast. You can simply relax on the beach or can partake in water sports like snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, water polo, explore the underwater coral reefs and marine life. You can also visit Male, Maldives’ capital city. Male is an amazing mix old and new sensibilities. Back to the hotel for dinner. Stay overnight in the Maldives.
Day: 04 Maldives
Post breakfast on day 4, get all set for another interesting day that you can spend as per your own preferences. If you wish, you can opt for a half-day island hopping tour. Maldives comprises of around 1200 small islands. Treat your eyes to the beauty of these amazing islands. You can laze around on the popular beaches, have a lot at the lush scenery and prosperous vegetation, take a leisure walk, soak-in the serenity and more. Back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day: 05 Departure from Maldives
Today is the last day of the tour when after having breakfast, you get an assisted transfer to the airport to catch a flight to your onward destination
Trip Inventor - Tour and Travel Company
Phone No: +91-73038-37333  |  E-mailinfo@tripinventor.in 
2/12, Mall Road, Tilak Nagar, Near Singlas Restuarant, New Delhi - 110018 (INDIA)


Created and Designing by : www.ibohra.com

No comments